Saturday 24 September 2016

Underwater card

Good afternoon friends, wow it's almost the end of 
September now too! How did that happen?
 
Been sooo busy lately (more about that later)
 but managed to make my usual 'Less is More' 
card today.
 
It's a recipe this time and.....
 
 
THREAD
 
 
Luckily I had just bought this yummy Spider's
 web type stuff......well it looks very thread like
 to me lol.
 
 
I went with an underwater theme as it looked like
 waves etc. to me.  Hope it's LIM enough? 
Enjoy your weekend whatever you have planned.




LIM, CAS
 
Supplies

White Linen card
Die-namics die Wonky Stitches
Avery Elle stamps 'The Reef'
Avery Elle sentiment stamp
Silver grey Spider's web
Mama Elephant ink Hazel
Memento ink Tangelo
Color Box ink Black
Promarkers
Copics
Glamour Dust
Dewdrops


ps.More news!! I am sooooo excited ! a new
challenge is coming soon. Do you like flowers?
I have been helping set up a new blog,so  sorry
I am late commenting this week. This has taken
 up ALL my time lately.....so many burnt meals too
my poor OH!!!


Anyway here is a sneek peek at a card,
more details very soon ;)






My OH's lovely fairy castle is finished at
 last! here are a few quick photo's. My main camera's battery ran out,
so had to use little camera. May post better ones when I can.








We have visitors for a week too and
our son is moving house at last! They lost the
 one they were moving to, she withdrew at the
 last minute! So they will rent for a while, if
they can find somewhere quickly.

Enjoy your week ;)



15 comments:

Bea said...

Lovely card - the thready material looks very effective :)

Kathyk said...

Popped across from LIM to admire your "thread" make - fabulous projects all through your post

Kathyk

Esther said...

Ooooh Viv, this is an exciting post! Firstly, I LOVE your LIM card. That thread is perfect for waves and you've created a lovely scene. Your new blog sounds intriguing and that's a gorgeous teaser pic... come on, spill! Your OH's fairy house is fantastic. I can see the effort and care that have gone into it and it looks truly beautiful. Good luck to your son. I've heard of so many friends having trouble with house moves this summer, more than I've ever heard before. Fingers crossed something amazing comes along really soon :)

Ankie vd Polder said...

Lovely card. Have a nice weekend, Ankie

Gerrina said...

Great use of tread! (You couldn't put more on the card :) and so beautiful!
The fairycastle looks fab! What a lot of hours he must have put in!
Hop you have a sunny weekend!

Aileen said...

Well what a beautiful card, looks so light and airy, love it. what a fantastic fairy castle, must show Elysha she will love it. A new challenge ooh, c ant wait to see.

Gibmiss said...

Fabby card Viv... Love your fairy house how amazing is that....
Very interested in your new blog ... Love Flowers...
Love your new header...
Hugs Sylvie xx

~@ngie~ said...

WOW... you have been a busy little bee haven't you... not enough hours in a day or days in a week huh?? LOL
Love the card & the 'thread' lol & I LOVE that little fairy house although something tells me it's not so little ;) LOL... I look fwd to seeing your new blog too ;) xXx
Please visit my Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

Kim Heggins said...

Wow....your creations are simply amazing! I love those sweet houses, just stunning. And your cards...as always, simply beautiful.

Susan said...

What a creative idea for the water waves...it looks so perfect! Great inspiration! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

Christine L said...

Wow Viv - love that thread type water... how clever to use that... and then with your favourite sea-horses too... fab!

And another WOW to that stunning fairy house - you have a very talented hubby!!

Christine x

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Hello Vivien: I love your fabulous marine card, that thread type water is amazing, never seen anything like it, ever!!
And your hubby's Fairy Castle looks gorgeous, any little Fairy would love to live there, I have a few sweet Fairies that I know would move in immediately!!!
Thank you so much for sharing and for all the help with the new challenge blog, I can't wait to get started.
XO
Maria Rodriguez.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

WOW! What a perfect and stunning use of thread Viv, it works so well with your underwater theme. Looking forward to the new challenge you mention ... I think that looks like an Altenew sneaky peek there so intrigued! Lovely fairy house and good luck to your son with his move. Thanks for playing with us at Less is More this week. Sarah

Neets B said...

Got here in the end, Viv! The spiders web thread looks great used in this way to create your underwater scene. And still plenty of white space too.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Chrissie said...

I'm sorry for the really late visit Viv, blame all my gallivanting.
This is a fabulous card and what a great project too! SO clever!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...