Wednesday 15 March 2017

The Flower Challenge #6 Reminder

 
 
 Hi there friends, back with a reminder DT
card for 'The Flower Challenge'. It's an easy
one again this month and.....
 
Please use this banner if entering our challenge.
 
 
Do join in if you can, you have until the
 25th March. Also do check out all the amazing
 entries we have already. Also see the beautiful
 cards made by my teamies too.
 
 
Anyway here is my card, I am into making my
own flowers atm. I made these recently and
 decided as it's a flower challenge to pop them
onto a card. These could get addictive I fear
 so prepare to see more of them soon ;)
 
I was going with fuchsia's, what do you think?
 
 
fucshia's, CAS
 
White  Linen card
Digi paper (from a download)
(I changed the colour of it)
Foam to make flowers
TH Distress inks
Stamens
Glamour dust
Poppy stamps Lovely Tendril die
PB  sentiment die True Love
 
 
Also entering this challenge.
 
Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge 'Handmade Flowers'
Thanks for looking, I will be back
 with more cards to share with you soon ;)
 

11 comments:

Gerrina said...

Those flowers look great and fit perfect with the card! You could join in with the challenge at SimonSaysStamp Mondaychallenge where they ask for handmade flowers...
Hugs, Gerrina

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Your card is so DREAMY! I just love the background and your pretty flowers!

Karren said...

Beautiful card, Viv, and your flowers definitely look like fuschias to me!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my....this is simply stunning, so beautiful and elegant!

Canonbury creations said...

WOW Viv those flowers are stunning! Did you use a die? Love that background too 😍
Val x

Dawn Frost said...

Wow just gorgeous!

Viv said...

Thanks Val.....yes I did use a die...think it was the TH tattered Florals one ;)

Christine L said...

Wow - clever you making those flowers...... and what a gorgeous card!!

Christine x

Aileen said...

Brilliant card Viv I love the background paper, the design and colour wow. Your handmade flowers are wonderful and ai cant wait to see more.

Catherine said...

Your handmade flowers are beautiful and I love the design of your card! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Cathie ♥

Karen Dunbrook said...

gorgeous and love the colours..your flowers turned out wonderfully...
xx Karen

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...